SENSE OF SECURITY
As a business owner, there was a great sense of security
in knowing that James. E. Smith created our LLC.
The Trading Fours Company
A NEVADA CORPORATION CAN SHIELD YOUR ASSETS
Form a Nevada corporation to shield you from lawsuits and creditors.
Advantages of a Nevada Corporation:
When you use my legal acumen to form your Nevada Corporation, you get the expertise of my 25+ years of legal experience in forming Nevada Corporations and the peace of mind of knowing that everything was done right so that you are fully protected from creditors and sue-happy clients.
- Enjoy NO State Income Tax
- No I.R.S. Sharing Agreement
- No U.S. Citizenship Required
- Nominal Annual Fees
- Disclosure Requirements
- Stockholders are not Public Record!
Once I’ve incorporated you and/or your business, you will immediately be able to:
Get a business license to operate your business under your new corporate entity. Open a corporate bank account using the E.I.N. for the corporation instead of your Social Security Number. Stop paying high state income taxes! Cover many expenses out of your corporation such as your health insurance and life insurance. Become anonymous by using my Nominee Positions service.
Additional Advantages of a Corporation:
- Stockholders, directors and officers need not live or hold meetings in Nevada, or even be U.S. Citizens.
- Directors need not be Stockholders
- Officers and directors of a Nevada corporation can be protected from personal liability for lawful acts of the corporation.
- Nevada corporations may purchase, hold, sell or transfer shares of its own stock.
- Nevada corporations may issue stock for capital, services, personal property, or real estate, including leases and options. The directors may determine the value of any of these transactions, and their decision is final.
Ready to form your new corporation?
Call me at 702-562-4209
We can take care of it over the phone and by email
You can be incorporated in as little as 24 hours!
Total Nevada Incorporation
- Legal Advice
- Articles of Incorporation
- Nevada Corporation Filing Fee
- Initial List of Officers Filing Fee
- Corporate Kit
- Corporate Seal
- E.I.N.(employer identification number)
- State Business License Fee (which is mandatory)
- 24 hour Incorporation: $250 (includes additional filing fee to the State of Nevada)
- Resident Agent fee: $250 per year INCLUDES 1 Hour FREE Legal Consultation for each Renewal!
NOTE: (you need a resident agent if none of the officers reside in Nevada). This fee is due yearly at same time as the filing of the Annual List of Officers. I do provide this service.
- Nominee Positions: $250 per year. This fee is due up front for new corporations, and at same time as the filing of the Annual List of Officers each. James Smith will recommend nominee officers but will not be the nominee officer himself.
- Obtaining your required State of Nevada business license: $250.00.
- State of Nevada Requirements for all businesses incorporated in Nevada:
- State of Nevada Business license
- City of Las Vegas OR Clark County business license
- Nevada Address for your Nevada Corporation
GET INSTANT HELP WITH ALL YOUR LEGAL ISSUES
FEEL FREE TO CALL / EMAIL ME WITH YOUR DETAILS